Monday, 27 August 2012

One Word: Carbon

So I found this website... Well @lastkrystallos found it and I love it!

oneword.com

You go to the website, sign up first because there's nothing more annoying than writing a piece and not having it attributed to your profile... So sign up for an account. Then click 'go', a word will appear at the top of the screen and you have 60 seconds to write anything you can think of about that word.
The word changes every day and yesterdays was 'Carbon' so here's what I came up with:

--
"I can't breath!"
"I know, I'm working on it..."
"You...you have the mask... I need it!"
"I need it too, I can't just give it up, there's no oxygen!"
"Only...only carbon diox..."
"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry... but I need to breath too..."
--


1 comment:

  1. I love that site, it's great for stirring up your mind when your feeling flat, nice piece :)

    ReplyDelete