Friday, 18 May 2012

The Kreativ Blogger Award

So I've been tagged in the 'Kreativ Blogger Award' (As much as it kills me to spell it like that...) by Lisa, author of http://thelastkrystallos.blogspot.co.uk/

As you know, I haven't blogged in a while... I got a bit down on blogging when Google+ managed to delete ALL of my blog photos. Let me tell you, that just about killed me! But here I am, with a new look and perhaps some new stuff to blog about. So let's get going with the Award!

The Rules:
1: Thank and link back to the person who nominated you. (Oops, forgot to thank her! Thanks Lisa!)
2: Answer the ten questions. (Well that sounds easy enough...)
3: Share ten random facts or thoughts about yourself. (Random thoughts? My mind is full of them!)
4: Nominate seven worthy blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.

The Questions:
1: What's your favourite song?
It changes all the time... Last week it was 'No Light, No Light' by Florence and the Machine, this week it seems to be 'Too Close' by Alex Clare. I just love music in general so as long as it's to my taste then I'm happy...

2: What's your favourite dessert?
Ooh... how to choose? I love trifle, cupcakes, cream cakes, chocolate anything... Sundaes, jelly, ice cream... Crumbles, ice lollies, sticky toffee pudding, brownies, hot melt-in-the-middle chocolate puddings, fruit cake, angel cake... Cake... Yeah, I could go on but I think you get the idea!

3: What ticks you off?
Too many things... As an eighteen (almost nineteen) year old running a business I get really ticked off at people who don't take me seriously as a business person. Yes it's a face painting business but that doesn't make it any less valid than accounting! Honestly, it's difficult to find someone who'll take me seriously...
Also, people who expect my to do face painting for free... I'm not going to do that any more than a jeweller will give away necklaces, or a restaurant would give away free food. My paints cost money and my painting takes time and effort.

4: What do you do when you're upset?
I cry, I shout, I rant, I hit things and I break things. Sometimes I don't make a sound, I curl up and cry or read... I watch a superhero film or I go for a walk. It really depends what I'm upset about...

5: Which is your favourite pet?
Well that would hardly be fair! They all have their good and bad points, cats are easy, they know what they want... But they think they own the place and that you are their personal slave... and they litter my room with dead animals... That's hardly a redeeming trait. And the dog is beautiful and affectionate, nothing will make you feel more loved than a big dog when you come home! But then she decides to leave her business lying around... So I'm not sure... Maybe my pet rock... Haha

6: Which do you prefer: black or white?
Black, always... Black clothes always look great and white looks awful on me, I prefer the night time to the daytime... Dark wood is prettier than light wood, I love my sexy black coat... I prefer dark hair to blonde... And they're called 'black tie' event's not 'white tie' events!

7: What is your biggest fear?
I'm scared of clowns... But that's not really my biggest fear...
I have a fear of being alone... Which is strange, I like to be on my own, I've always been a bit of a loner... But I mean having no one to turn to... Being in a situation where nobody really likes you so nobody will talk to you or sympathise with you... That sort of alone.

8: What is your attitude mostly?
I'm a glass is half full kinda girl. I try to be positive, it's a new thing really... I used to be a really horrible negative person that even I wouldn't want to be around. I guess I needed a change...

9: What is perfection?
A vintage tiered cake stand full of beautiful home made cupcakes with the best frosting in the world...

10: What is your guilty pleasure?
I think my previous answer tells you that...

The Random Facts:
1: I was suspended from Primary School five times... And twice from Secondary School... But I still turned out all right.

2: I'm a girl gamer... Not much of a fact but I'm not very good at coming up with these things...

3: I'm an Art School drop out, it doesn't sound as good as a beauty school drop out but there we are.

4: I love working with kids, and if you'd have told me that a year ago I'd have laughed in your face!

5: I teach primary children at church, and they love me! (Yes, I am running out of ideas.)

6: I love baking and cooking, I'm just not always that good at it...

7: I'm scared of tests and exams, I'm fine up until the moment it begins and then I panic... I've always had great marks in coursework but my final result gets dragged down because I panic in the exams.

8: I love my hair... But about three years ago I had it cut really short. If I had it cut off now I'd probably cry...

9: I go through phases, all the time... I loved nail art and then stopped, I did Youtube videos and then stopped... I loved photography and stopped... I blogged about makeup and stopped (but I'm back now)

10: I have the attention span of a toddler, I get bored so easily... I'm sure I must have some sort of ADHD...

The Nominations:
Liloo from: http://lilooblog.blogspot.com/
Jansara from: http://jangsara.blogspot.co.uk/
Kandee from: http://kandeelandkandeeland.blogspot.co.uk/
Hannah from: http://hpolland.blogspot.com/
Becky from: http://organizingmadefun.blogspot.co.uk/
Nihrida from: http://www.nihrida.com/
and I'm afraid I don't have a seventh...

1 comment:

  1. Love your answers, especially the pet one! And you love cupcakes...who'd have guessed!

    ReplyDelete