Friday, 9 December 2011

The Girl with Long Hair

I know it's been a while... A long while since I last wrote a post, but I can explain! I've been pretty snowed under with college work, but more importantly, I've been busy setting up a facepainting business. If you're interested, the website is: http://www.littlemasterpiece.co.nr
I'm so excited about it!

Anyway, back to the point of this post, as a part of the art course we've been asked to create a photograph, or series of photographs in the style of one of the artists that were listed, I chose Man Ray.







I love his work, his iconic photography is recognised so easily!
I didn't have much time to get the photograph I wanted so I appropriated his 'Girl with Long Hair' for some reason this piece reminds me of Florence and the Machine...







And onto my version. Unfortunately I can't quite bend like the above image... I have a backbone... But I tried.



What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Im getting slowely more and more obsessed with the photo u took in his style :) absolutelly smashin :)!

    ReplyDelete