Saturday, 22 October 2011

Halloween: Buffy's Angel

This week you'll be overloaded with updates from my blog. It's half term and while I should be working on my art I'll actually be doing a ton of Halloween things starting with this. I will be doing tutorials but I wanted to start with this reproduction of LisaJoyYoung's Buffy the Vampire Slayer Collaboration look. She was inspired by Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and created this look based on him. I'm not doing a tutorial for this because she did an amazing one!


Mine isn't even close to her perfect look, and I couldn't get the cross right at all but here is my humble interpretation.


Also, I apologise for the terrible quality of my photographs... They were taken at night, some on my iPod and photoshopped to hell and back to make the colour right.
I love this look... You'll notice that some of the photos have no cross, I think I prefer mine without the cross but LisaJoyYoung's looks great because the cross is so well painted! It captures the essence of Angel's tortured soul...



So there you are, that's my interpretation of LisaJoyYoung's amazing Buffy the Vampire Slayer's Angel. Hope you liked it... 

Products Used: 
Baby Powder
MUA Pro Starry Night Palette
Sleek Graphite iDivine Palette
VIVO Be-Dazzled Trio
 ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner
Wolfe Essential Colour Face Paint Palette
 Optrex Eyedew Dazzling EyeDrops (For the tears...)


No comments:

Post a Comment