Sunday, 16 October 2011

Beauty Bloggers: Why We Fell in Love With Make-Up

If you follow @RockalilyLondon or @ReeReeRockette on twitter, you'll know, first of all, that she has the most amazing vintage style and sells some gorgeous Rockalily Lipsticks on her website here. But also that on her blog she's interviewing Beauty Bloggers.

"I love how make-up can bond a group of women, and the power that putting on your face in the morning has. I wanted to explore our relationship with make-up a little more, and I thought that I should turn to the ladies who love make-up the most - Beauty Bloggers!"

I became the third Beauty Blogger that she's interviewed and if you're interested, check out the post here!


On another note, I haven't forgotten that I promised you a post on the Stargazer Chrome Nail Polishes. However I seem to be having 'one-of-those-days' and the memory card that all the photos were saved on has promptly broken and nothing will read it... So I'll have to go repaint my nails and retake the photos. 

PS. If anyone knows how to fix the SanDisk SDHC Card 4GB let me know... I have a tonne of stuff on there...

No comments:

Post a Comment