Thursday, 23 June 2011

Tag: 33 Questions

I decided to see how scheduling a blog post works and I love tags so why not... If you actually like finding out more about me then read on... :)
  1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? Yes... But it's not happened very often... Once or twice at the most... *hint hint*
  2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? I'm not one for being the centre of attention so a short party dress, but below the knee!
  3. Are diamonds a girl'd best friend? I don't think so... They're kinda boring really, I prefer prettier stones like Tanzanite and Opal...
  4. Is your hair up or down today? Today's a lazy day and it's down... It's usually down because I just can't make it look right when it's up...
  5. Do you straighten your hair? Nope, I like how my hair hangs normally... Sometimes... It makes my face look podgy when my hair's straightened...
  6. Favourite mascara? I don't really have one, I've not found my perfect mascara yet. Anything lengthening I think.
  7. Do you get your nails done? Well if you look at my blog you'll know I do them myself, I've never had my nails done professionally. I'm not much of a peoples person so I don't think I'd be able to make the small talk with the technician!
  8. Small or large purses? Large, I always have too many coins and cards... I got mine for £1 from a charity shop! :)
  9. Jeans or sweats? I haven't owned a pair of sweats for many years, I love jeans, I wear them constantly.
  10. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewellery that's uncomfortable? No, I'm really picky with my clothes, they have to look good and be comfortable never only one.
  11. Do you text message a lot? No, I never have any credit on my phone but I don't like calling, I find it awkward talking to someone when I can't see their face... xBox live is different though...
  12. What's your favourite colour? I don't know, it changes constantly. Right now it's green...
  13. Heels or flats? Flats, I'm 5'8" and don't really want to be any taller.
  14. Would you ever leave the house without make up on? I have done, when I had my skin condition I avoided make up but I didn't like it, I like to at least have minimal make up when I go out. There are certain people I'd feel comfortable not wearing make up around and they are very special people.
  15. Walmart or Target? I've never been to either, but Target always seems to be the best. I say Tesco.
  16. Do you think lip gloss is the best? I don't really like lipstick, I stick with chapstick... Lipgloss is annoying, it attracts my hair.
  17. Do you own any big sunglasses? I own a pair of sunglasses that are big for my standards...
  18. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends on the day... Some days 30 minutes, and some 2 hours...
  19. Gold or silver? Silver suits me better, I think it's prettier.
  20. Do you like to wear dresses? I love wearing dresses, but I feel uncomfortable doing to around school friends because of an old reputation...
  21. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? Does chatting on xBox live count? If so yes...
  22. Do you like to hold hands? I only wish I had someone's hand to hold.
  23. What do you notice when you first meet a guy? His eyes.
  24. Do you like making eye contact? Depends who I'm making eye contact with. Chances are, if I'm making eye contact with you I like you.
  25. Would you kill for chocolate? No... I can't say I would...
  26. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? Shopping itself isn't that fun, it's when I get home and mess around with what I get that's fun!
  27. Do you yell a lot? Only when I'm angry...
  28. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school or work? Uh... why?
  29. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? No, there wouldn't be any point cause if you impressed him you'd have to stay like that person you're not.
  30. What make up could you not live without? I could live without these, but I like to have them... Concealer, mascara, posie tint and brow pencil...
  31. Do you fall in love easily? Not at all, but when I do it lasts...
  32. Do you have cramps? Right now, yes.
  33. Do you think you have the bestest friend ever? Yep, myself. 
I tag you all. I'd love to read your answers so if you do this tag feel free to link in the comments! x

2 comments:

  1. You know that now you simply must elaborate on your old reputation lol. It's not fair to leave us hanging!!!! ( at least email me privately) ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lyuba-chan

    It's not really that interesting, but I'll do a blog post on it at some time... Maybe a post on my school days... I could make it a tag! :)

    ReplyDelete