Saturday, 18 June 2011

NOTD: Smokin' Spring

I'm running out of birthday money, fast... I spent a tonne in Brighton, and another tonne on xBox games and some more on make up, but I still have a little left and decided to wander into Boots looking for the Nails Inc freebie that you get if you buy two Dove deodorants. Unfortunately the Boots in my town had run out of the Nails Inc nail polishes so I wandered over to Superdrug when this £1.99 Beauty UK nail polish caught my eye...

Beauty UK Glam Nails in Smokey Lilac - No. 51


Unfortunately the photos don't do the colour justice but it's really pretty. This is the first Beauty UK polish I've bought and I'm impressed! Two coats were enough for it to be completely opaque, application was great because the formulation isn't too watery or too thick. On my thumb and ring finger I've used the W7 Silver Earthquake to create a little interest, I've reviewed this polish here


I think this is a great shade for the spring, it's delicate and pale but not quite nude... It's the sort of shade I'd where to a special occasion or a job interview... (If anyone wants to give me one of those I'd be very happy...)




What's your favourite nude nail polish? x

Where can I find it? http://bit.ly/smokeylilac
How much product? 9ml
How Much? £1.99
Disclaimer: I paid for this product myself and these opinions are my own. I am not affiliated with any company.

1 comment:

  1. Great colors!

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete