Friday, 17 June 2011

Tag: My Alphabet...

A. Age: 18, finally! 

B. Bed size. Bunk Bed... ¬_¬ I share a room with my little sister and it's not a big room...

C. Chore you hate: Washing the Dishes... Ugh... I don't know why I hate it so much, it's not like it takes a long time... :P

D. Day: Friday... Well it used to be until it was associated with Rebecca Black, now it's Wednesday because it's spelled funny...


E. Essential start to your day: Make up, it just sort of wakes me up in the morning, probably something to do with the process of applying it. 

F. Favourite colour: Blue or Green, I can never choose.

G. Gold or Silver: Silver, it looks better with my skin tone, but I love antiqued gold jewellery. 

H. Height: 5'8" Last time I checked, I don't check too often, I'm hoping I haven't grown too much! 

I. Instruments: What? Like music? When I was 11 or something I played the guitar for a year... I love the sound of the harp but I don't play. 

J. Job title: I'm still searching...  

K. Kids: I'm only 18, give me a few years! But yes, I'd like some, a little girl and a boy...

L. Live: Wales, UK. Please don't start with the sheep jokes, I'm not Welsh, I'm from Brighton. :)

M. Mum’s name: Lisa

N. Nicknames: Bekah, BekahCat and that's about it...  

O. Overnight hospital stays: Never. I've only ever broken my little finger twice! 


P. Pet peeve: I have too many... Nicki Minaj, orange foundation, people who think they know everything, people who are convinced they can't do anything wrong... Glee, just the fact it's called Glee, when did 'Glee' become a positive thing?

Q. Quote from a movie: "And it is said that the Princess returned to her father's kingdom. That she reigned there with justice and a kind heart for many centuries. That she was loved by her people. And that she left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look." Pan's Labyrinth. 

R. Right or left handed: Right. :) 

S. Siblings: A 15 year old brother and an 11 year old sister, equally as irritating... 

T. Time you wake up: Depends... It can range from 8am to 11am...

U. Underwear: M&S :)

V. Vegetables you dislike:
 Brussels Sprouts... 

W. What makes you run late:
 Make up... Or distractions from something shiny...

X. X-Rays you’ve had: 
My little finger. 

Y. Yummy food you make: Mackerel Pasta... It's not like it takes any effort, but it tastes darn good!  

Z. Zoo: I don't remember names, I just remember the animals...

I tag anyone who wants to do this tag and who haven't done it yet. :)

~ BekahCat

No comments:

Post a Comment