Friday, 17 June 2011

I Need Your Vote...

I entered a nail art contest hosted by Bliss Magazine and WAH Nails with my Nautical Nail Art design and I was short listed to win. The short listed entries are on the magazine website here for you to vote for your favourite to win a "crammed to the brim beauty hamper". The voting is open until 5pm on 23rd June 2011 and I need your votes!  http://bit.ly/nailcontest


1. I began by filing my nails to my desired shape (whatever works for you) and then applied Barry M 3in1 Basecoat to protect my natural nails from staining.
2. I painted all of my nails white using Barry M Nail Paint in White, except for my ring finger nail; I painted this black using ELF Nail Polish in Black.
3. I added a black French tip on all of the white nails followed by two thin red horizontal stripes on each white nail using a thin brush - or you can use a toothpick - with Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish in Heart on Fire.
4. I then applied a small gold rhinestone to either end of each red stripe using clear polish to ‘glue’, alternatively you could paint a small yellow or gold dot of nail polish in these places.
5. Using a white nail polish, I painted an anchor design onto the ring finger nail with a thin brush, again you can also use a toothpick. Finally, I applied a top coat to seal in the design and prevent chipping or fading.



 I'll love you forever if you vote for me and spread the word! :D

Thank you so much guys! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. check you out with your labels drop down menus wit woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @liloo I'm so proud! :D

    Thanks for voting! :)

    ReplyDelete