Wednesday, 15 June 2011

NOTD: Jade Dragon

I went to Swansea yesterday and was pretty eager to get to their Superdrug to see the MUA line which unfortunately isn't sold in the Superdrug in my town... MUA (Make Up Academy) is a line in which each item costs only £1.00 the quality's pretty good too!

Unfortunately I didn't buy much because I didn't have much money but I'm happy with what I did buy. The moment I saw this polish I was instantly reminded of Golden Dragon by GOSH and for £1.00 instead of £5.00 and I think GOSH was a limited edition or something... Anyway, I fell in love with this!

MUA Nail Polish in Shade 13




It's the colour I'd imagine a dragon would be, and that's not just because I thought of 'Golden Dragon'. It's a stunning shade of Jade green with a gorgeous shimmer running through it. Two coats give a good coverage but I applied three because that's just my preference. The brush strokes are relatively visible, but that doesn't bother me at all because the shade is so gorgeous. It's a budget polish so I'd recommend a good base coat and top coat to protect your nails and prevent chipping because it will chip.


Despite the possibility of chipping and that, this polish is well worth it for £1.00! Unfortunately these photo's don't do the colour any justice, in reality it's a lot golder that this, it has a beautiful gold shimmer.  



I hear people like to see a picture of the polish with flash so here it is...


Well I fell in love with the polish when I saw it, so check it out for yourself for £1.00!

What's your favourite shade of green nail polish? x


Where can I find it? Superdrug or http://www.superdrug.com/nail-polish/make-up-academy-nail-polish-shade-13/invt/204805/&bklist=
How Much? £1.00
Disclaimer: I paid for this myself and was not paid for this review.




On another note, have you got your Superdrug BeautyCard yet? For every £1.00 you spend you get 1 Beauty Point. 100 Points earns you £1.00 off something in Superdrug! 

1 comment:

  1. That shade of green is gorgeous, I love jade tones x

    ReplyDelete